An automobile service center business is highly profitable whose demand is increasing rapidly. Nowadays, people are more dependent on two-wheeler rather than four-wheeler. An increase in the population of youngsters resulted in an increase in the sale of bikes. Therefore, starting our own bike repairing center is an advisable opinion. It helps people to get their job done, easily. However, it requires our dedication and proper planning.
Baba Automobile Two wheeler service Center Startup course aims at imparting skills required for Two wheeler service technician based on the national occupational standards.”Students will learn different systems of motorcycles & its working principles from basic to Advanced Level. They will also learn safety procedures, repair, maintenance.
Two wheeler servicing course aims at imparting skills required for Two wheeler service technician based on the national occupational standards. Students will learn different systems of motorcycles & its working principles. They will also learn safety procedures, repair, maintenance & employability skills. Students also get trained to identify and troubleshoot different issues. More Than 15 types of two Wheeler Engines and more than 5 working Bikes Gives you 100 percent practical knowledge about
a. How to Find Fault in Any Bike
b. How to Service Any Bike
c How To Repair Any Bike Engine.
d How to Restore Bike and Learn each and everything realted 100 cc to 400 cc bikes like hero,yamaha,royal enfiled,honda,tvs etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR 2 WHEELER SERVICE CENTER
- Water wash area or water wash bay — For this you need to setup a layout and have to come-up with proper wash area providing all safety measures including recycling of water etc etc since because it will be noticed by safety department when you are going to start it commercially a full fledged service center. ——- Investment in this will ,.. we can put a list like water tank setup , compressor , motor and pumps , dirty water collection sump . This all setup may cost you about 50,000 minimum
- Bays and Ramps—— Ramps are very important for servicing . you can buy ramps that are in sale from outside merchandise. It may cost you about 20,000 for a ramp and after fixing the required ramps its your job to make it as bays by lay-outing and painting it for separation of bays .
- Tools —- For a bay the required tools for servicing a bike fully needs at least 10 to 15k ( for 1 ramp ) investment in tools with paddock stands and special tools included like multi meter , Tachometer , bore gauges etc.
- SPARE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES : If you gonna have spares within the setup then you have to take care of initial set up and initial investment in fast moving regular spares . It can minimum make you 50,000 for spares initially.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS THAT ARE ESSENTIAL
- CUSTOMER WAITING LOUNGE
- SKILLED TECHNICIANS ( VERY MAIN INDIRECT EXPENSE )
- CURRENT REQUIREMENTS AND (GENERATOR SET IF NEEDED)
- PROMOTION IN SMALL SCALE WITHIN THE AREA
- A SMALL COMPUTER AND PRINTER
SO IF YOU GONNA START A SMALL SERVICE CENTER WITH 1 RAMPS SETUP . IT MAY NEED AT-LEAST 1 TO 1.5 LACK WITHOUT TAKING THE AREA AND PLACE VALUE COST IN ACCOUNT .
TRAINING DETAILS and DURATION.
Location – Jaipur Head Office
Duration – 3 months to 6 months
fee – 30,000
Accomodation – hostel and PG Available for it in 6000/month
See Video Tour for Jaipur Center …click on this link – https://youtu.be/NbdshiOlW1Y
WHAT YOU LEARN DURING TRAINING
2- Wheeler Business Startup Training (Only Engines)
- Introduction of All Types of Automobile Business
- Introduction of All Types of Vehicle (Bikes, Cars, Luxury cars, Electric Vehicles)
- Dismantling and Assembling 15 Types of Bikes and Scooty Engine
- Dismantling and Assembling Hero Splendor
- Dismantling and Assembling Passion
- Dismantling and Assembling Pulsar 150
- Dismantling and Assembling Pulsar 180
- Dismantling and Assembling Pulsar 220
- Dismantling and Assembling TVS Apache 160
- Dismantling and Assembling TVS Apache 180
- Dismantling and Assembling LML Engine
- Dismantling and Assembling Suzuki Engines
- Dismantling and Assembling Honda Engines
- Dismantling and Assembling more than 15 Types of Bikes Engine.
2- Wheeler Business Startup Training (From Working Bikes)
- From Royal Enfield Working Bike (Service Only).
- From Bajaj Pulsar Working Bike (Service + Engine Repair).
- From Yamaha R-15 Working Bike (Service Only).
- From Hero Splendor/Passion (Service + Engine Repairing).
- Hero Honda Hunk/Yamaha FZ (Service + Engine Repairing).
WHAT THINGS YOU DO BY YOUR HAND FROM EACH START BIKES
- How to Change Engine Oil
- How to Change Oil filter
- How to Change Air Filter
- How to Change Disk Brake
- How to Change Drum Brake
- How to Change Bake Caliper
- How to Change Drum Brake Wire
- How to Change Disk Brake Pipe line and Hydraulic Oil
- How to Check and Change Clutch Plate
- How to Check and Change Clutch Plate Wire
- How Adjust Clutch Plate Setting and Lever Setting
- How to Check and Change Wheel Chain Sprocket
- How to Check and adjust Wheel Chain
- How Rear Wheel Dismantle and Assemble
- How to Check and Change Spark Plug
- How to Check and Change Ignition Coil
- How CDI Coil Work and How to Check
- How Check and Change Pickup Coil
- How Carburetor Open Or Clean/Service
- How Carburetor Petrol Jets Clean
- How Check Vehicle Ideal Speed
- How Change Accelerator Wire
- How Check/Clean/Replace Fuel Tank – T of
- Full Handle Opening
- Handle T Open
- Dismantling Shocker
- Replace Oil Seal
- Fill Suspension Oil
- How Timing Chain Replace
- How Engine Head Open
- How Piston and Ring Replace
- How Intake or Exhaust Valve Replace
- How Indicators Replace
- How Brake light Bulb Replace
- How Headlight and Break light Bulb Replace
- Check and Rearrange All Bike Wiring
- Full Engine Overhauling + Repair.
Business Startup Seminar by Industry Expert
- Types of Business Registration.
- Documents Required for Business Startup.
- Types of Bank Account and which one is best for Startups.
- Space Requirement of 2 Wheeler or 4-Wheeler Workshop.
- Machineries Requirements for 2 Wheeler or 4 Wheeler Workshops.
- Requirement of Running Parts in 2 or 4 Wheeler Workshop.
- Parts Name with Code.
- How to Deal with Customers Session.
- How to Hire Staff.
- How to Marketing our Business Offline or Online.
- Types of Website and Domains .com .org .in etc.
Location = Jaipur (Head Office)
Duration = 3-6 Months
Fee = 30,000
Registration Fee = 2500/-
Rest Fee pay at joining time 27,500.
- ISO International Certified
- MSME Govt. of India Recognized
- Skill India Recognized
- Company Registered in STARTUP INDIA By Govt of India.
Our Social Site Link (See our Training Centers and Working Since from 2015)
You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcDoa80KgEoXBKM0a-kjcpQ
Company Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/babaautomobileclub
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/company/6735194/admin/
BABA AUTOMOBILE PRIVATE LIMITED 19, NAND VIHAR, PRATAP NAGAR, JAIPUR (RAJ.)
BENGALURU / BHOPAL / PUNE / NOIDA / JAIPUR / MUMBAI / UDAIPUR